Monday, March 9, 2009

Fuschia Pink Kurung






I completed this some weeks ago. I simply love this pattern by Cikgu Noraini (of course, who else?) and had a joy finishing the project.

After completing this on my baju, I told my daughter I have to make one like this for her kurung too.

And when my sister sent me her own kurung, I said I will put the same flowers on her baju. But she said she'd rather not have the flowers. How unfortunate - I really enjoy sewing this actually. So I had to think hard how not to put the flowers on her kurung.. I completed both her baju but dont have the photos yet. Will put them up once I do.

ps : By the way, fuschia is actually a flower that bears the color of the brightest pink, Wikipedia actually calls it electric magenta. This pix says it all. Its hex code is #FF00FF or #F984EF for a lighter shade (in case you want to use it somewhere in your codes.. )


*****

2 comments:

fatin nabihah said...

cantiknyer... boleh tempah lepas nih..hehe.. dah lama fatin tak jahit2 camnih.. bile la nak start balik..maybe after anak2 dah besar kot..hehehe

Azah Yahya said...

Thank you, thank you. Kalau ada sikecik memang le tak menjadi..