Monday, March 23, 2009

Menjalara, Inhibited





And this is one of my sister's kurungs. She said no flowers please. But I am too enthralled by the flowers that Noraini has that I have just got to do them for her. But I toned it down a bit so that it doesnt look too flowery.

Nevertheless after she saw the baju she said cantiknya. I told her I should have made the full flower design for her after all. She said next baju then..

I had no problem with this baju, the beads and the pattern just flew across the sleeves. She had pretty tulang belut on the neckline so I decided to stick to traditions on the collar.

I'm glad she likes it. I should do something like this on my baju too.
*****

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.